Saturday, April 29, 2006

WHAT IS YOUR 'WHY' FOR BEING HEALTHY?

People who are passionate about health usually have a strong "why". They have a strong reason why their health is so important to them - a reason that drives them to make healthy lifestyle choices every day for a lifetime. For me, it's the desire to enjoy life to the fullest with energy and passion. I want to travel the world - maybe take my children and grandchildren with me.

What is your "why"? Click on the Comments button below, and in 50 words or less, tell us why you are passionate about being the healthiest you can be. Once done, I'd like to publish some of the responses I receive. Who knows? Your "why" might just inspire someone else to find theirs.

I wish you Health, Happiness & Prosperity!

Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home